I need a hospital cash cover claim form

Hospital Cash Cover claims

To make a Hospital Cash Cover claim please complete the Hospital Cash Cover Claim Form. Section A of the claim form should be completed by the person making the claim. Section B must be completed by the attending doctor in the hospital.

When you have completed the form please return it to:

Protection Claims Department
Irish Life
Lower Abbey Street
Dublin 1.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.