How do I change my address?

You can change your address through our online services, or by requesting this by phone, email, post or fax. Depending on the type of plan you have and how many plan owners there are, you may need to send us some extra information.

If you haven’t already registered for online services, sign up now.

Points to note:

We’ll need Anti-Money Laundering Requirements if you have any Saving & Investment plans with us. 

  1. If there is a second plan owner we will need a signed instruction from you both to update your address. Again if you also have any Saving & Investment plans you’ll need to send us the Anti-Money Laundering Requirements.
  2. If a company needs to change their address this must be in writing on company headed paper.

How to send us your request:

  • Click on the Settings option and Change My Address button in your online services to submit your request online. You can upload any Anti Money Laundering Requirements here too.
  • If you are the only plan owner and it’s a protection or a pension plan, you can also just give us a call on 01 704 10 10 and we can update it over the phone.

Need more information? – contact us here.

Was this article helpful?
6 out of 18 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.