To update your address we may need extra information depending on the type of plan and how many people are on it.
- If you are the only person named on it and it’s a protection or a pension plan, you can just give us a call on 01 704 10 10 and we can update it over the phone. We’ll need Anti-Money Laundering Requirements if you have any Saving & Investment plans with us.
- If there is a second plan owner we will need a signed instruction from you both to update your address. Again if you also have any Saving & Investment plans you’ll need to send us the Anti-Money Laundering Requirements.
- If a company needs to change their address this must be in writing on company headed paper.
You can send a signed request along with the Anti-Money Laundering Requirements to us in any of the ways shown below:
- Post it to Irish Life, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
- Scan the documents and email it to email@example.com
- If you have a smart phone you can take a clear picture of the documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax it to 01 242 2931.