If you just want to restart your payment as they were and you haven't changed your bank, just call us on 01 704 1010.
If you're changing your direct debit details, just return a completed Direct Debit Mandate Form to us in any of the ways shown below:
(Our online form is editable, which means you can type in your information online and then print a copy to sign and send to us.)
- Post it to Irish Life, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
• Scan the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you have a smart phone you can take a clear picture of the form and email it to email@example.com
• Fax it to 01 242 2931.
If you have multiple policies with us your bank would have also cancelled these direct debits for all your plans. Please include all plan numbers on the mandate.
If you're changing to a new account:
- If you have a Savings Plan and are paying more than €1,000 a year we need Anti Money Laundering Requirements with your Direct Debit Mandate.
- If the bank account is not in the name of the plan owner we need to see ID and a recent utility bill for the customer and the plan owner. The is not needed if the bank is the plan owner.
Need more information? – contact us here.