You can change your bank account details or start making payments into your plan by direct debit at any time. All you have to do is fill in a Direct Debit Mandate Form and return it to us in any of the ways shown below.
Our online form is editable, which means you can type in your information online and then save the form to either upload through the online services or print and send it to us.
If you haven’t already registered for online services, sign up now.
How to send us your request:
- Click on the Actions button to upload your direct debit mandate form through your online services account.
- Post it to Irish Life, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
- Scan your request and documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a smart phone you can take a clear picture of the form and email it to email@example.com
- Fax it to 01 242 2931.
Points to Note:
- If your plan is a Savings Plan and your payments are more than €1,000 per year then we will also require Anti Money Laundering Requirements along with your Direct Debit Mandate.
- If the bank account is not in the name of the plan owner we need to see ID and a recent utility bill for the customer and the plan owner. The exception to this rule is if the bank is the plan owner and the account is in your own name.
Irish Life will arrange the changes to your direct debit; you don't need to contact your bank.
Need more information? – contact us here.