Who can claim the withdrawal payment?

If your plan is in two names both people should sign the withdrawal request. The payment will be made in both names unless otherwise requested.

If your plan is assigned we need a Deed of Release or a signed consent from the assignees confirming they agree to this withdrawal. We also need the original Deed of Assignment.

If your plan is in trust we need a signed request along with photo ID for all trustees confirming they agree to the withdrawal. The payment will be issued to all trustees on the plan unless otherwise requested.

These requirements are in place to protect any fraudulent transactions happening on the plan.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.