Yes, you can cancel inflation protection (indexation) on your plan.
- If you are the only person named on it, you can phone customer service on 01 704 10 10 to cancel it.
- If your plan is in two names we need a signed written instruction signed by all policy owners saying that you want to cancel indexation on your plan.
If you cancel indexation two years in a row, it will be removed from your plan and cannot be added back.
You can send in your a written request by:
- Posting to Irish Life, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
- Fax to customer service on 01 242 2931.
- Scan the requirements to your PC or Mac and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a smart phone you can take a clear picture of the requirements and email it to email@example.com