We are fully committed to delivering the highest level of service to all our customers and hope that you do not have cause to complain. If you have an issue with the service you receive, we really appreciate the time taken to bring this to our attention. We treat each of our complaints very seriously and have established a dedicated team to deal with any issues
How do I make a complaint?
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to make a complaint, so we have many ways in which you can contact us:
- Fill in our Complaint Form
- By Phone: Our Customer Service Department are available on 01 704 1010 Monday to Thursday 8am to 8pm, Friday 10am to 6pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm. Our Customer Service Department will be happy to take details of your issues and set it up as a formal complaint if they are unable to resolve it.
- By email: You can email us at email@example.com
- In writing: Marked for the attention of the Complaints Management Team, Irish Life Centre, Lower Abbey St, Dublin 1.
- In person: You can also call to our Visitors' Centre, in Lower Abbey Street, where our Customer Service Team will take the details of your complaint
If you are not satisfied after complaining to us, you can take your complaint to the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman. You can get more information from:
Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman
Telephone 01 567 7000
Online products: further information on online product dispute resolution can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/