This depends on what type of plan you have and how long it's been since your last payment.
I have a pension or savings plan
You can start paying in to your plan again by calling us on 01 704 1010.
With a pension plan any fund you’ve built up will always stay invested even if you stop paying.
I have a life cover/specified illness cover plan
It’s been less than 3 months since my last payment
- You just need to pay the payments you missed on your plan and we will restart your plan. You can pay any missed payments by Visa or Debit card by logging in to your My Online Services account.
It’s been more than 3 months since my last payment
- You will need to complete a Declaration of Health form and make the payments you have missed on your plan. You can complete the Declaration of health form over the phone by calling us on 01 704 1010 or your can download the form HERE and send it to us in any of the ways below.
- Post it to Irish Life, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
- Scan the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a smart phone you can take a clear picture of the form and email it to email@example.com
- Fax it to 01 242 2931.
- If the Declaration of Health Form shows no change in your medical history, we can restart your plan. You can pay any missed payments by Visa or Debit card.
- If the Declaration of Health Form shows a change in your medical history, we will contact our underwriting team to see if we can restart your plan. We will contact you to let you know if any changes need to be made to your plan before we restart it.
It’s been more than 6 months since my last payment
- Please contact us on 01 704 1010 to find out what you need to do. We may need you to complete a new proposal form for your plan.
Need more information? – contact us here