Recent legislation means that we can't allow withdrawals over the phone. The legislation was introduced to prevent money laundering which helps protect all our customers from fraud.
An exception was made for customers who made withdrawals by phone before the legislation was introduced. These customers can continue to make withdrawals over the phone but they must also:
- Only be withdrawing from a savings plan.
- Make payments into the plan by direct debit.
- Be withdrawing less than €15,000.00
- Want the payment to be paid into the account their direct debit comes from.
- Have provided us with ID and proof of their address or can do this at the time of the phone call.
Please click here to see other ways you can make a withdrawal from your plan.
Need more information? – contact us here.