You will need to send us a written instruction signed by all plan owners, ensuring to note your plan number that you wish to withdraw from. For convenience, you can download a savings withdrawal form to complete.
Points to Note:
As a financial services company we must follow Anti Money Laundering law. This means we need you to send us documents to check that you are who you say you are.
Doing this also helps to protect you from fraud.
To help us do this and make your payment as quickly as possible, please send us:
- A copy of your passport or driving licence.
- If your address has changed in the last year – a utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 6 months.
- If you want your withdrawal/surrender paid to a bank account other than the one we are taking your payments from then we will also require a bank statement for this account.
If there are two people named on the plan we will need these documents for you both.
How to send us your request:
- Click on the Actions button to upload your documents and submit your request through your online services account.
- Post it to Irish Life, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
- Scan your request and documents and email to email@example.com
- If you have a smart phone you can take a clear picture of the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax it to 01 242 2931.
You can track the progress of your claim request through your online services. If you haven’t already registered, sign up now.
Need more information? – contact us here.