How do I change my date of birth?

If your date of birth is incorrect on your original application form, you will need to send us a signed request and Anti Money Laundering requirements. You can send this information to us in any of the ways below:

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.