Depending on why you're changing it, here's what we need:
- If it’s because of a spelling mistake, we're sorry that has happened. Please call us on 01 704 1010 and we can make that change for you over the phone.
- If you need to change your name because you got married we will need a copy of the marriage certificate as well as Anti Money Laundering requirements.
- If you are changing your name because you have separated we will need a copy of your separation certificate and Anti Money Laundering requirements.
- If you are changing your name back to your maiden name but not due to a separation we will need a copy of your marriage certificate, birth certificate and Anti Money Laundering requirements.
You can send information to us in any of the ways below:
- Post it to Irish Life, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
- Scan and email it to email@example.com
- If you have a smart phone you can take a clear picture of the documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax it to 01 242 2931.