Yes, you can reduce your payment on some products.
Please check for your product type below to see what you need to do.
For Life and Illness Plans
- Some of our reviewable Whole of Life protection plans allow reductions.
- If your plan is a Term Policy you may be able to reduce your payment.
- For more information contact us here.
Before you make any changes to your plan, we recommend that you speak to your Financial Adviser.
For Saving Plans
- If the plan is just in your name, call us on 01 704 1010.
- If your plan is in two names we need a written instruction signed by both of you saying what you would like your new payment to be. This must be signed by both of you.
For Pension Plans
- If you have a Personal Pension or PRSA call us on 01 704 1010.
- If you have a PRSA paid through your salary, we need a written instruction from your payroll administrator saying that you want to reduce the payment on your plan.
- If you have a Company Pension plan, we need a letter on company headed paper signed by the trustees saying that you want to reduce the payment on your plan.
You can send information to us in any of the ways below:
- Post it to Irish Life, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
- Scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a smart phone you can take a clear picture of the request and email it to email@example.com
- Fax it to 01 242 2931.
If we receive your request on or after your normal Direct Debit date the reduction will be put through from the following month.
Please give at least two weeks’ notice before your Direct Debit is due for collection. For pension plans this should be 30 days’ notice.