To increase your payments, you must send in the below requirements. These requirements vary, depending on what type of plan you're topping up. You will also need to include a signed instruction with the below requirements.
- Savings/Investment Plan
- Anti-Money Laundering Required (ID must be certified)
- Source of Funds (Where the funds are coming from i.e. bank draft, transfer from another policy, electronic transfer)
- Source of Wealth (How you acquired the funds i.e. inheritance, bonus etc.)
- Top Up funds if single premium (the top up can be sent by electronic transfer, bank draft, cheque)
- Fund choice needed
- Pension Plan
- Top Up funds
- Fund choice
- For Company plans must be signed by company on headed paper
- Fund split employee/employer
If you do not go to your financial advisor then you must also complete a Non-Advice based Sales Form.
- Post it to Irish Life, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
- Scan the form and email it to PensionCustomerService@irishlife.ie
- If you have a smart phone you can take a clear picture of the form and email it to PensionCustomerService@irishlife.ie
- Fax it to 01 242 2933.
Click here to find out what the Anti-Money Laundering requirements are.