To make a partial withdrawal from your ARF or AMRF, you will need to:
- complete the withdrawal form,
- provide a copy bank statement to verify the account the funds are being paid into
- provide I.D., i.e. a certified copy of your passport or driving licence and confirmation of your address (if you have changed address in the last 12 months).
- And send to Irish Life at:
- Post : Pensions Retirement Team, Irish Life, Lower Abbey St, Dublin 1
- Email: email@example.com
The tax information guide is to explain in the simplest terms possible how withdrawals are taxed, so that you can make sure the payment is taxed correctly and that you are benefiting from any tax credits you may have.