You can change your bank account details or start making payments into your plan by direct debit at any time. All you have to do is fill in a Direct Debit Mandate Form and return it to us in any of the ways shown below:
Our online form is editable, which means you can type in your information online and then print a copy to sign and send to us.
- If the bank account being used is not in the name of the policy owner we will require ID & Utility Bill for the customer and the account holder (3rd party).
For your convenience Irish Life will process any changes to your direct debit, there is no need for you to contact your bank
To print, you need to click on one of the options in the right top corner of the form then:
- Post it to Irish Life, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1.
- Scan the form and email it to email@example.com
- If you have a smart phone you can take a clear picture of the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax it to 01 242 2931.
Points to Note:
- If your plan is a Savings Plan and your payments are more than €1,000 per year then we will also require Anti Money Laundering Requirements along with your Direct Debit Mandate.
- If the bank account is not in the name of the plan owner we need to see ID and a recent utility bill for the customer and the plan owner. The exception to this rule is if the bank is the plan owner and the account is in your own name.
Irish Life will arrange the changes to your direct debit; you don't need to contact your bank.
Need more information? – contact us here.